I just had to post this for you to enjoy also!
Easy Burrito Casserole
2 cups Bisquick Mix
1/2 cup cold water
1--16 ounce can of refried beans
2 cups COOKED rice
1/2 cup of your choice of salsa
2 cups shredded cheddar, Mexican blend or Monterey Jack cheese
2 cups shredded lettuce (optional)
1 cup chopped tomato (optional)
1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
Additional salsa (optional)
Sour cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9" x 13" casserole dish with PAM.
2. Stir the Bisquick and water together until it forms a soft dough. Press this into the bottom of the casserole dish.
3. Cover this unbaked dough with the beans.
4. In a small bowl, mix the rice and 1/2 cup of salsa together. Spread on top of the beans.
5. Cover everything with the cheese.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
After the casserole is cooked, you can choose to garnish it with all of the garnishments such as tomatoes, etc or you can let your guests garnish their piece with which garnishments they want.