First of all, I just want to tell all of you who attended last night's movie, THE GREEN HORNET, in Tribune, that it was great getting to see all of you come in and have so much fun at the Star! It is proof positive that this small town theater serves a vital place in our part of the world. Our family ran the theater last night and spoke to various people about the many reasons why this theatre attracts so many people to the movies every weekend.
1. People love the ambiance that this recently renovated theatre produces for the moviegoers.
2. The ticket prices cannot be beaten.
3. Refreshments are priced better than most, if not all, other theatres around here.
4. This is a theatre where parents of children can feel secure in leaving their children at the movies without being concerned about danger.
We so agree with all of the above reasons.
This weekend, March 5th and 6th, Justin Bieber's NEVER SAY NEVER will be playing. It is also known as JUSTIN BIEBER 3D. This Documentary/Musical/Performing Arts/Biopic is rated G for all audiences. This movie release of February 11th, lasts for 1 hour and 45 minutes. During the movie, you will get to know Justin, Usher, Miley Cyrus, Boys 11 Men and Sean Kingston better.
Synopsis: This documentary is an exclusive, 1 week limited release with 40 minutes of new Bieber footage! Director Jon Chu spent several months editing the process by spending dozens of hours with Bieber's fans on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about what they were most interested in learning about this favorite of theirs. Some scenes contained in the new cut include:
1. Seeing more of Justin's friends and hometown life.
2. New songs and performances.
3. Special footage shot at fan premiers across the country.
Adults 13 and older: $5.00
4 through 12-year-olds: $4.00
Everyone under 4 get in F--R--E--E!
Refreshments that include both, Coke and Pepsi products, popcorn, candy, etc are very fairly priced also.
The movie that will be playing on Saturday and Sunday, March 12th and 13th, is THE KING'S SPEECH. It is a Biography/Drama/History that tells the story of King George VI of Britain and his impromptu ascension to the throne and the speech therapist who helped the unsure monarch become worthy of it.
All movies begin at 7:30 CST.