Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hint for Cellphone Users

This might be something you may want to remember for future use.  Earlier I told you about my ruined cellphone.  Since then, I have been told that if a cellphone gets wet, you need to remove the battery right away.  Use a towel to dry it and the phone.  Once you have done this, pour some uncooked rice into a bowl.  Place your battery and phone into it.  Allow the battery and phone to remain there for a day or so.  Put the dried battery back into the phone.  The rice should absorb the moisture.  Once you have finished the drying process, please discard the rice.

Give this a try.  It might or it might not work but, at least in my opinion, it is well worth a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.