Since Stan drives a truck for Seaboard Foods, we choose to purchase most of our meat from the company. One of our favorites is their tenderloins. Here is a recipe we dearly love! Both adults AND children appreciate it very much!
1 2-pound tenderloin
1/2 cup finely crushed saltine crackers or crackermeal
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. black powder
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. garlic
1/4 cup milk
1. Place crackermeal in a small bowl. Add all spices and mix well. Set aside.
2. In another small bowl, stir eggs and milk together. Set aside.
3. Cut tenderloin into bite-sized pieces.
4. Dip each piece of tenderloin in the egg mixture. Once coated, roll in the crackermeal mixture.
5. Fry in either a deep-fat fryer or a skillet with 1 inch of oil in it. Cook until thoroughly cooked. (It usually takes 10 minutes per small batch when we cook it in our deep-fat fryer.)
Serve with brown or white rice, french fries, tator tots, etc.
Mmm, mmm good!!!