I have several important things that just happened in the past 24 hours that I truly feel thankful for! Here they are:
1. My brudder-in-law, Leif Christensen, landed in Wichita safely.
2. Our Leoti family remained safe during yesterday evening's horrendous storm.
3. Our son and daughter-in-law also remained safe when the tornado struck Scott City.
4. Our home appears to be unscathed from the storm.
5. Dogs that were boarded at a Scott City vet clinic that belong to someone close to us, were not injured in the storm.
6. AND, our dirt roads that we use to get to our home are just GREAT! A few years ago, if a storm like that came through here, they would have been worse than a total mess. Thank you City of Leoti!!!
Thank you, God!!!