City of Leoti is reminding citizens that the annual spring clean-up week is scheduled for May 10th through the 14th. If you'll put out the trash, they'll pick it up and it will NOT cost you anything. They are also going to be picking up vehicles that are no longer wanted.
Here are the things that you need to know to do it correctly.
1) Make FOUR piles of the things that you no longer want.
A. METAL (including abandoned vehicles with title.)
D. TREES AND BRANCHES
2) Put paper trash and other lightweight items in bags.
3) Use your dumpster as usual for regular trash.
4) Stack your piles in the alley or close to the curb by your house BEFORE Monday, May 10th.
5) The city workers will pick up your piles and take it away to the dump.
6. Make sure that you mark the things that you want to throw away so that the city workers will know what to take.
If you have any questions, etc., call Kara or Renee at City Hall. 375-2341.