Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Correction on My "Fires" Post

Earlier this morning, I told you what I had heard was responsible for a garage fire in Leoti on Monday evening. A thrown cigarette butt was NOT responsible. Instead children were playing and caused the fire. I prefer not to go into any further details on this subject. I would hate to think that I told it here and then others went out and tried the same thing. LOL!!! I was once a kid too and know how innocent play can cause major problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.