I have learned that in order to get to my recipe that was accepted, people are having to list an extensive amount of information. Here is the recipe in case you want to see it.
Crockpot Steak With the Works
one 2-3 pound gooseneck round (You can purchase this at our local meat locker, Heritage Meats.)
several peeled potatoes, cut into halves
one 16-ounce package of frozen vegetables of your choice
2 regular sized cans of cream of mushroom soup
2 pouches of dried onion soup mix
1 soup can of hot water
1. Spray crockot with PAM.
2. Place the prepared RAW potatoes on the bottom of the pot.
3. Slice the meat into pieces for each person whom you will be serving.
4. Place this meat on top of the potatoes.
5. Spread the frozen vegetables on the meat.
6. In a mixing bowl, pour in your mushroom soup. Add the dried soup mix and stir well. When well- mixed, slowly add the hot water, a little at a time, until a nice sauce is produced.
7. Pour the sauce over the top of everything.
8. Cook on LOW for 6 -8 hours OR Cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours until done.
Now, if you are unable to find any gooseneck, you can use any beef or pork roast and do the same thing. We've also used boneless pork chops for this recipe. Serve with bread and dessert or whatever you want. We have always received wonderful compliments on this recipe!!!