Monday, January 25, 2010


Yesterday, I posted an article about dangers of clothes dryers. After I wrote the post, Stan decided to take a look at our dryer. With our vacuum hose, he pulled A BUNCH of lint from just the area around our lint filter. There was so much that it just almost filled a small trashcan! When Stan has more time, he is going to tear our back off of the dryer and do some vaccuming there also.

Our dryer is about 3-years-old. Last Winter, we had to replace the heating element. We were shocked then of how much lint there was!

Beware! The house you save from burning may be your very own!!! Several years ago, a man had been doing laundry one evening. During the night, his house caught fire because of the excessive lint. His house was totalled.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.